Sunday 13 June 2010

Blessings

I have been blessed by several visits over the past 6 weeks.
John Bell led a session on worship which was entertaining and challenging. Irene really enjoyed that day, and has been using one of the songs in her services.
Adrian Plass made me laugh, and cry and gave some food for thought at Cliff College. The afternoon ascents walk was very good as well.
John Hull delivered a lecture in Wakefield with a focus on re-discovering the real prophetic faith. Illustrated by challenging actions associated with Queens ministerial training
2010 has provided many opportunities to listen to people who have worked at theology from all sorts of angles. I love diversity (and I don't really mean the group) especially when it helps to broaden my understanding of God.

No comments: