Wednesday 23 June 2010

3 out of 4


I have now finished my third year of training. One more to go and then I will be in Circuit. Although it is only a technical finish as I will be working on my dissertation over the summer. It is a good opportunity to use all the time I normally spend at college on the dissertation.
Our final day was really helpful. A quiet day led by Judith Jessop. Two exercises helped me to focus on all the things that God has blessed me with.
As the the reflections opened we were offered the guidance to try and leave all of our concerns on one side for the next few days. I was taken back to my days at Damart as I was picturing all the things I have been thinking and praying about coming off the back of a container as boxes - one-by-one. Emptying the space so that God can take first place. Some work on this picture may prove fruitful.

No comments: