Tuesday 8 January 2008

New Term

Started the new term with a communion service. Two in two days! It's like being an Anglican! Seriously I really appreciate the worship times at college as they make sure that the day proceeds with a healthy pace.
The research module was generally very useful. I learnt how to do some speed academic reading. Timing is everything. If this had taken place at the original time (Sept) it would have saved a few days of reading.
I almost feel like a real student now: Finishing off my first assignment; getting the title for my next one on Bible and the City tonight. We have now started more work on discerning vocation so that is helpful. As the degree students are studying Ethics this term I will not attend on Monday evenings.
I am looking forward to this term as I should have less to do at work and I will not be doing my first assignment.

No comments: