Monday 8 October 2007

Settling In

Well two weeks in and everyone is starting to settle in to their new routine (for some it is a renewal of an old routine!). I managed to get some reasonable time in over the past week in reading - although the postal strike put paid to some plans.
The Old Testament (OT) study is very interesting for me. I am learning concepts that I have never really covered before and it is really encouraging me to spend more time studying the OT and OT times (I say this now - the proof is in the pudding as they say). I am enjoying the friendship and encouragement from the group.
The vocational discernment is helping a bit but I am actually not spending much time thinking or reflecting about my calling at the moment. Getting to grips with what I have to read and submit is providing enough for all my focus. However I know I am in the right place at the right time.

No comments: