Friday 5 September 2008

Calling

I will now be candidating for the Methodist Ministry as a presbyter not a deacon. Presbyter means the Methodist minister you might usually see looking after communion and baptisms and everything else that goes with the role). The decision was really the end of a process and this blog has listed some of the key reasons and reinforcements along the way. I recognise that this is still part of a testing of the calling and I will list separately a timetable that I will have to follow over the next 12 months. It is exciting to move into the next step although the timing with giving up work means that my focus has really switched to trying to get another job at the moment.
I hope that the next part of the process is as helpful as the last year - I have learnt so many things and have some great memories.

No comments: