Friday 13 June 2008

End of Year

There has been little activity (from me) over the past 6 weeks in relation to the course. This is because I have been busy at work with organisational changes and preparing and running a Worship Training weekend with Irene in the Wakefield Circuit.
As the first year draws to a close I can reflect on some major insights and developments.
  • I am called to sacramental ministry
  • I have discovered that much of "my" theology has been in line with either traditional or liberation theology
  • I am not an academic in the traditional sense of the word but love learning - especially through reading and practical application
  • I still have issues in reconciling how the calling works out in practice
  • I have learnt the importance of place and space
  • I have made some good friends
  • I have had tremendous support from my family, church, friends and work colleagues

I feel I have been privileged to be able to go through this experience - thank God.

No comments: