Sunday 16 September 2007

Why the blog?

I have been asked so many times by quite a number of people about how things are going and I have yet to even start my course! So one objective is to keep you in touch. I also recognise the discipline of a regular update will help me to ensure that I reflect on my experiences and take some risks. I hope that it will provoke some discussion and definitely some support and prayer so you can get involved in my journey of discovery as well. I will reduce my hours at work to 80% from the last week in September.

I start on Sept 24th at midday so expect my next update in a week.

God Bless
John

6 comments:

Irene said...

I'm really looking forward to walking on this journey with you. I'll be checking the site regularly to see what you're up to!!

John said...

Hand in hand into the sunset...

Unknown said...

Argh...that is soooo romantic!

This blog is such good news John, i will have information about your course and what you are doing without driving Irene mad with questions! God bless you both. Love Sarah

John said...

Sarah - Glad it fits the bill and thanks for the comments
God bless
John

Paula said...

John I look forward to watching your progress in this wonderful new chapter in both of your lives. Blessings to you both

John said...

Paula
Thanks so much for the encouragement.
God bless
John